Keith understands how important it is for musicians and artists to offer a clear, sharp and polished performance to their audience, whether it be a Live Show, a CD or Video, or any other kind of Artistic Creation. He considers this to be Live Audio Design's ethos: to use his creativity, talent, vitality, experience, knowledge and skill to achieve an enahanced final product that the client will be proud of and that audiences will wish to enjoy again and again.
A BRIEF HISTORY OF LIVE AUDIO DESIGN
AND KEITH NICKSON-ROMAGNA BA
PA AND SOUND ENGINEERING
FOR LIVE MUSIC SHOWS
- 13 Stitches (promotions) gig evening at The Junction, Harrow
- PA system and sound balancing
- Prince of Wales Acoustic Nite, Chatham - regular Friday
night live gigs.
- Notorious P.I.T Fest at the Command House, Chatham - all day
- Sheppey FC Charity Event - 1 show
- Open mic nite at City Wall Pub - a series of 8 evenings
- Showcase 2013, live music show
- Track The Right Take - assisting with the recording of 2 live jazz
music shows for Somethin' Else's Jazz On 3 program broadcast
on BBC Radio 3
of performing arts, Royal Victoria Hall Theatre,
Royal Tonbridge Wells
- Homespun Festival 2013, show at the Billabong Club, Medway
- "Alright mate" music evening at the Bar Mondo, Dartford
PRODUCTION AND MASTERING
band's 2nd EP called "Spitting Feathers"
band's newly released album called '...for your age'
- Under Siege - pre-recording 10 bands for festival's running order
- Music Accademy 2014 - recording and some teaching
- Setting up TTL Stdio and the Darryl Bell Sessions
- Damon Proyer - vocals recording
- Scott Seaney - vocal recording